Every company is unique in terms of their risk factors for spreading COVID-19, their ability to effectively operate remotely and how they need to adapt to stay in business and hopefully prosper. KDH is no different. We are fortunate in being able to perform most of our work remotely but there are times you’ll need us on-site.
The following remote work guidelines are being put in place to help us all stay safe and healthy while providing you service:
- If you need support, we are online and able to assist you with most IT related needs while working remotely, limiting our on-site interactions.
- If you put in a ticket for a device that’s not working or if a new computer needs to be setup, we will try to resolve it remotely.
- If you want to meet and discuss something with us, we are happy to do so via Microsoft Teams, Zoom or Conference Call as we’ll prefer a virtual over in person interactions.
- If you’d like to review any specific IT needs in response to COVID-19 or are looking for ways to reduce costs, please reach out to your Account Manager.
If we do come on-site, we’ll be following the federal and state recommendations. Specifically, we have put the following on-site guidelines in place:
- Contact you 24 hours prior to arrival to confirm our guidelines (and yours) regarding screening or other procedures that you may have in place.
- Wear appropriate face covering that cover the mouth and nose at all times
- Wash our hands or use sanitizer upon entering your office, before and after using the restroom, before and after eating, after sneezing and after blowing our nose.
- Maintain the recommended minimum 6 feet of social distancing from others.
- Leave your site immediately if we feel we’re developing a fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- Never carpool to an on-site unless it is absolutely necessary, in which case we will wear an appropriate face covering during the travel time.
- Inform you of any potential exposure by our team who have been on-site.
- Ask that you inform us of any potential exposure to our team who have been on-site.
Lastly, we have asked our team to stay home if they aren’t feeling well or identify that they’ve been exposed to someone having symptoms. Additionally, any team members who are in an ‘at risk’ group have been asked to continue to stay home.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We’re always glad to help in any way we can.
Your KDH Consulting Team